Papers Presented at the 3rd Annual conference and Annual General Meeting of AWAU
- The Turbulence in University Education in Africa: Challenges and Prospects. By Professor Attahiru M. Jega, OFR. Department of Political Science, Bayero University, Kano.
Keynote Address, Delivered At the Conference of the Association of West African Universities, Held at Nigerian Turkish Nile University, Abuja, November 23 2015
- Examining the Corporate Culture of Higher Education Institutions in West Africa: A Study of University of Cape Coast, Ghana. By Dodoo, Daapah & KUUPOLE, UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST, GHANA
- Education for the Integration of West Africa: the Case of Collaboration of Education Faculties in West Africa (CEFWA).By Professor Alfred A. Adegoke Dean, Faculty of Education, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria.
- Turbulence Dans L'enseignement Universitaire En Afrique De l'Ouest: Qualité, Mentorat Et Accès.Par Etienne Ehouan Ehile. Secretaire-General, Association Des Universites Africaines
- Taming the Turbulence? Leading Issues in the Emergence and Challenges of Private Universities. By Professor Paul Omojo Omaji, Vice Chancellor Emeritus,
- Turbulence in University Education: Roles of Universities in the Promotion of Good Governance, Democracy and Development in West Africa. By Michael Omolewa
. Emeritus Professor of Education, University of Ibadan; and Emeritus Professor of History and International Studies, Babcock University
- On Admission Subscription Enhancement Model for Nigerian Private Universities.By Ibiyemi, Tunji Samuel. Vice Chancellor, Achievers University, Owo, Ondo State, Nigeria
- Turbulence in Tertiary Education in West Africa: Quality, Mentorship and Access. By Clifford N. B. Tagoe. Former Vice-Chancellor, University Of Ghana, Legon, Accra